- This event has passed.
Scottish International Week
International Journeys & Lessons from Sport Stars
With Christie Doran, a Leading Female Young Rally driver and Martin Perry, who is on track to represent the UK at the Tokyo Olympics.
The goal of SIW18 is to support Scottish based companies scale across the UK and Internationally, through the delivery of peer lead events which are free to attend.
At each event you will:
• Understand why “Scottish” is a competitive advantage when working internationally
• Learn how to crack key markets including Hong Kong, London, New York & Dubai
• Secure an insight into what drives true success when going global
• Be provided with access to the global SBN community of over 8,000
• Identify new national and international opportunities
• Understand the myriad of finance export support options open to you
If you are a business leader, director, entrepreneur, or investor involved with a scaling or established business, then SIW18 is for you.
Attendees come from every sector of the economy from Technology to Food & Drink; from Hospitality to Energy, etc. including some of the most dynamic businesses in Scotland. At SIW18 you will hear from those who have built global businesses and those in the process of taking their business international. You will learn what works and what to avoid. You will also have the opportunity to discuss with international experts, in private 1-on-1 sessions, how to address your particular challenges. Uniquely as a participant you will be provided with access to the Scottish Business Network connectivity system allowing you to be matched with a successful international Scot who have volunteered to assist Scottish companies secure access to opportunities in their country and sector.
Come along to Clockwise Glasgow on Friday 21st September for what will be an inspiring morning.
To register for a ticket, please visit the website www.scottishinternationalweek.com
Please use the event hashtag throughout: #SIW18 or tweet directly to @IoD_Scotland & @sbnscot
To book your tickets, visit here.