“Closing the Loop” – A Circular Economy Documentary
A multi award winning film and hailed as one of the most groundbreaking documentaries on the Circular Economy in 2018, CEC Glasgow is happy to host the screening of the feature length documentary, “Closing the Loop”
The documentary explores Circular Economy activities across 3 continents including interviews with leading academics, global experts and centres of excellence such as the World Economic Forum and the University of Cambridge.
- 17:00 – Registration and meet and greet beverages
- 17:15 – Event introduction and Circular Economy Club Glasgow overview by Brendon Rowen
- 17:20 – Scotlands Circular Economy Journey by Colin Kennedy – Zero Waste Scotland
- 17:50 – Grab a Hotdog/Burger/Nachos and Fries/Wedges
- 18:00 – Screening of “Closing the Loop” – A circular economy documentary by Graham Ehlers Sheldon
- 19:30 – Q & A session
- 20:00 – Film production in a Circular Economy by David Sime of ONCOR Digital Glasgow
- 20:15 – Networking, Drinks and Snacks
- 21:00 – Wrap up
Our aim with this event is to share the Circular Economy message through the film and to discuss the ideas, challenges and inspirations presented and look at what actions can be taken as a result.
As with all our events we aim to cater for all dietry requirements including diary, gluten, wheat and meat free options. If you have any specific requirements please make sure you inform us no later than a week beforehand…more updates to follow.
Book now for FREE here.