Last updated 6pm Monday 6th April
Here at Clockwise, our number one priority is ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of our members and staff. As a business, we are closely monitoring developments relating to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and adhering to all guidance from the UK government, the World Health Organisation and all other relevant authorities pertaining to the prevention and management of the virus.
Please check this page of our website regularly for relevant updates on the operation of Clockwise buildings and facilities.
If you’re a Clockwise member and have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your GM or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Clockwise locations are currently open
Currently, we are not being advised by the UK government to close our locations and therefore intend to remain open for business, so our members can be. We see an increasing need and opportunity to help our communities by staying open during these difficult times, not least for the key workers based from Clockwise buildings across the UK.
We also hope to be able to play our part by assisting government and health agencies in the coming days and weeks should the need arise.
The Clockwise teams are operating on a rotational basis and are working from home regularly. A member of the Clockwise team will be onsite Monday through Friday between the hours of 10am and 2pm to facilitate mail collection and for provision of essential services. You can call or email our team 8am to 6pm in the usual ways. Outside of these times, Clockwise are running an out of hours service and members can access the building 24/7.
Building and Personal Hygiene
• We have increased our cleaning frequency across our buildings following the latest government protocols.
• All members are signposted to official PHE posters on hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene and we ask that anyone using a Clockwise building follows this advice.
• All member events across our buildings including Tick Talks, new site launches and external events have been cancelled until further notice. We will be working in the coming weeks on offering a virtual events series via Zoom to keep offering our members timely content and business assistance during this challenging time.
• If a member, guest or visitor feels unwell, suspects that they have COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19, they have been asked to contact their relevant Clockwise team member immediately so that we can take the necessary steps to support them and to protect our staff and members.
• If you’re using a Clockwise office, we ask that you:
o Distance yourself at least 2 metres (6 feet) away from our staff and other people at all times.
o Follow home isolation advice if you or anyone in your household has a high temperature or new and continuous cough.
o Follow Government advice on Social Distancing.
o Avoid non-essential use of public transport when possible.
We have the utmost gratitude for the 15 people who work for Clockwise, now more than ever. Their passion, commitment and dedication to our members and local communities is palpable and we know that together, we can get through this unprecedented time.