Last updated 11am Thursday 26th March
Here at Clockwise, our number one priority is ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of our members and staff. As a business, we are closely monitoring developments relating to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and adhering to all guidance from the UK government, the World Health Organisation and all other relevant authorities pertaining to the prevention and management of the virus.
Please check this page of our website regularly for relevant updates on the operation of Clockwise buildings and facilities.
If you’re a Clockwise member and have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your GM or email us on email@example.com.
All Clockwise locations are currently open
Currently, we are not being advised by the UK government to close our locations and therefore intend to remain open for business, so our members can be. We see an increasing need and opportunity to help our communities by staying open during these difficult times, not least for the key workers based from Clockwise buildings across the UK.
We also hope to be able to play our part by assisting government and health agencies in the coming days and weeks should the need arise.
Clockwise are operating rotational staffing at this time. This means that our teams are working from home on a regular basis and only coming into the building on set days to protect their wellbeing and that of our members.
Building and Personal Hygiene
• We have increased our cleaning frequency across our buildings following the latest government protocols.
• All members are signposted to official PHE posters on hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene and we ask that anyone using a Clockwise building follows this advice.
• All member events across our buildings including Tick Talks, new site launches and external events have been cancelled until further notice. We will be working in the coming weeks on offering a virtual events series via Zoom to keep offering our members timely content and business assistance during this challenging time.
• If a member, guest or visitor feels unwell, suspects that they have COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19, they have been asked to contact their relevant Clockwise team member immediately so that we can take the necessary steps to support them and to protect our staff and members.
• If you’re using a Clockwise office, we ask that you:
o Distance yourself at least 2 metres (6 feet) away from our staff and other people at all times.
o Follow home isolation advice if you or anyone in your household has a high temperature or new and continuous cough.
o Follow Government advice on Social Distancing.
o Avoid non-essential use of public transport when possible.
We have the utmost gratitude for the 15 people who work for Clockwise, now more than ever. Their passion, commitment and dedication to our members and local communities is palpable and we know that together, we can get through this unprecedented time.
Distraction is one of the leading causes of lack of productivity within a business. While you want your employees to be friends and to talk openly and freely, too much conversation and you may find it tricky to complete tasks and hit deadlines on time. Every employee will have moments throughout the day where motivation […]
Clockwise and creative agency Politt & Partners win three awards at the prestigious Transform Awards Europe
It isn’t that long ago that office design was all about cubicles and a lack of interaction. The open plan office changed all of that, and as a business trend, it continues to be the dominant form of office design. The transition from a personal workspace to one that is more open and shared is […]